Monday, April 10, 2006

comic #184



If anyone was curious. I was the one who voted for "Nah its all good they suck anyway.". Im glad I was the only one that clicked that. But Im also not very happy with the out come. MAjority of votes want me to carey on doing daily updates. And to be honest, Thats going to be impossible. unless I start making enough money from this project to keep me alive for the next 60-70 years of my life (which it isnt). Mums really pushing the school work now. Doing it around the clock. Surprising I even got a comic done today to be honest. The comics are going to start coming not as often as it did. I cant keep up the pace.
SKREW THIS. I CANT WORK WITH THIS. I CANT WORK WITH THIS IMPASSIVE BRICK MICROSOFT CALLS A COMPUTER. I CANT. I CANT. I CANT. If this frecking post even works that is. I hate it all. I just cant stand anything. erg. period. done. no more. skrew it all.
Go check out zaras latest steve chronicle. It rocks. As it always does.
Go see Kei-uh, I mean, APPLES new blog. its pink and perty.:P.
Go see the world. Get away from the computer. Fall in love. crack jokes. get a life. if you already have one, inrich it. Make friends, play Touch the person on the head with a gerkin. Throw mash potatoes against a wall. Draw everything you have ever wanted to draw. Lie in the middle of a field, staring up at the stars with the person you care for most. and dream, always dream. Dream of the future. Hold her tight and never let go.
Get a drivers license, then take public transport so you meet random oddballs. Sleep in so you get a major headache when you get up. Feed the homeless. Go to a third world country, and do the best you can for who you can to make a better tomorrow.

.....big brothers mental note to self, buy kitty litter and deflea cat......

ahem. where was I. aww frig. that realy put me off. Ben and his cat. Pah. uuuuuuuh. oh yes. aww man. I was in a really poetic mood before he came in. oh well. its gone now.

quote of the day: "Sometimes your biggest fans are your bestest friends."

I may be going mental, but its nice to see you guys still hang around. High Five, Matt, Nicolian, Phill, Keir, Zara, Robby, Cait, and whoever else I forgot. lol. oops. I should really think hard before I post this. meh.

1 comment:

KeirBear said...

PINK IS OVER RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!