Friday, April 07, 2006

comic #182 #183



Hey howdy ho all. Woops a daisy, woopsy doopsy, …Ok, that had to be the gayest intro I have done in a while. Gay, in the extremely happy way, not the sexually attracted to the same gender way. How come quires always take all the cool words?? I would love to just walk into a crowd and say “Is everyone having a gay old time? I am!” and not get funny looks. And now you just laugh at kids on playgrounds saying “I wanna be the biggest queen of the WORLD.”
And you know you just wanna be like the old beano/dandy comics and say “ooh eer, I’m feeling kind of quire today, mumsy, I must sit in bed all day, away from.. SCHOOL.” *winks at camera* *cue canned British laughter*. Gosh, those were useless comics, I don’t ever remember laughing at one of those. I was like nine, thinking to myself “Not even 8 year olds would laugh at this! Stupid immature basher.”
It’s a bit like those stupid syndicated comics. Actually, I’m just saying that because im jealous they actually get paid to do comics and I don’t. All I have to rely on is people clicking on my Google ads. Wink….*Nudges in ribs*


She went to squirt Nick’s cheek.
The side of his head exploded. The drivers door window exploded, blood and shards of glass splattered out onto the rapidly moving pavement outside.
Ester screamed. The gun, which seemed a lot more menacing now, fell from her shaking hands. She covered Her mouth. She couldn’t stop staring. The pun struck home. Who was steering the car? She grabbed the wheel, And started reaching for the handbrake.

--to be continued.

No comments: