Tuesday, April 04, 2006

comic #178 #179



Ok, Im not really meant to be online right now, so Ill make this snappy. Oh oh. Ok, I only know one other person that laughed at this rediculius joke. Ok, Im in the van heading up to the steels(sand mine) and im drawing a watch onto robert (the time was 11:88) since thats a normal thing around here,*shifty eyes*. And anyway, its a special ink pen with a really pointy nib, and it didnt wont to work on his skin,
Izak "the pen doesnt want to work on your skin."
Rob "Its quite a picky pen isnt it."
Izak "Haha. a PICKY pen, get it??" *taps nose with pen and goes into hysterical fits of laughter*

lol, get it, GET IT! picky pen. PICKY..PEN!!awwwwwwwwwww, gawd. Me and my useless sense of humour.
Personal notice: No one bother txting me for the next week or so. Dads got me phone. grr him and his meager attempts to squash my social and personal life!Well, he hasnt heard of MSN has he.muahahaha!Actually, that seems to be locking up my comp lately. And yes nicolian.soon.Sooooon the creation shall be...started.lol. *brain thing*.

No comments: