Sunday, February 19, 2006

comic #135


OOHH! before I say anything see if you get this joke.It took me a little longer than usual to get it.
"How many cows does it take to screw in a lightbulb?Two but they have to be quite small".If you dont get it straight off I wont mind.Since I didnt make it up anyway.

Camp was cool, got back 3 hours ago, and sat around drawing the comic.
I got matts excuse for not doing the filler thingy. The working stiff went and got a job at good old Pak'n'Slave. Hopefully I get mates rates.(wow, 2 in jokes in two sentences). I guess Im gonna have to catch up on the comics so yea.
Yay....

It seems as though underground comics are facing quite a sad day. Exit Theory are having all sorts of problems with their webby and may not survive for much longer.All I really know is that IF their gonna get taken out their gonna go down kicking and screaming. And so will I, like a small spoilt child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice joke dude! I wonder where you got that idea from? By the way, how many dogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Izak Flash Man said...

lol, as many as you want, as long as their still pretty small.

Is that the right answer?