Wednesday, February 15, 2006

comic #133


Went to a funeral today.I didnt realize how hard it was for me to keep a sad face.In general my face isnt FITTED to be sollem.I mean, when Im by my self I look real mean and Emo but when im in the public eye I wear a broad grin.And its not easy to stifel down.
The speaker lady was really cheezy,She was the funeral director.She had the WRONG voice. At one stage she tried likening peoples lives to butterflies. So I whispered to mum "So..We pupate?", she tried saying something then cracked up laughing.Everyone else was VERY quite. Thats my triumph for the day. (high fives myself in the for head).

No more valentine specials, hope you guys enjoyed them.Cause they were murder to draw and write up.Like three story lines in ONE frickin comic?!oh well, anyway.

The funeral for some reason or another reminded me of a wedding and how fun it would be to take some freshly done rice. While the bride and groom run to the limo getting showered in confetti or whatever it is people throw at them ILL be there making rice snowballs Biffing them as hard as I can. Now that WOULD be funny and cool.Their like "what is this stuff?", "Uncle bens rice...never sticks!".

quote from my good friend Amelie "To the world you might just be a person, To a person you might be the world". love it.

No comments: