Thursday, February 09, 2006

comic #126


Sorry I didnt post yesterday.Ill post another comic later tonight to make up for it.
Todays tall tale:
I have a Sore throat.Sucks really.It affects my drawing.You see, Im actually a blind cartoonist.A bit like those artists who draw with their feet cause they dont have arms.Except I dont have eyes.So the way I draw is.I first draw on a pad of paper and then do high pitched squeals at the paper.The pencil led reflects sound waves better than the rest of the paper.So I get a mental picture ricoshaying back at my sound receptive temples.I also scare the hell outa the local bat population.

All proceeds of this story goes towards people without arms(that do those really cool paintings) and people that are reduced to squealing at peices of paper.

No comments: