Saturday, February 11, 2006

comic #129


Have you ever thought that old people might become fashionable to carry around? This thought suddenly struck me the other day as I was limping down to the dairy.
I have a tendency to say howdy to anyone that wonders past me. Today It so happened to be an old man.I gave him My salute and this is the cool bit he gave me this really cool grin and said "Hallow!".I wanted to just shout out "DUDE!YOU ROOOCK!!" It was so cool just the way he put so much effort into it.I was on a buzz from this and imediatly turning the corner I saw an old japanese guy.I did the same routine.But he just mumbled "hi..".That was a real downer. Coming BACK from the dairy I meet yet another old man on the same

corner.When I said "howdy" he didnt say anything but he gave me another anourmas grin.He came second.But I didnt have the heart to tell him.But I thought It would rock to take the first old man clubbing sometime.You know, he holds your stuff, come back 10 minutes later instante babe magnet. I think It would be trendy.

But I thought walking around in slippers was trendy so what do I know?

No comments: