Tuesday, February 14, 2006

comic #132


Valentines day!Ah,such a cunning scandal.Tapping into peoples most precious and special emotion to make money.But I guess, how else are they gonna sell sickining amounts of chocolate and useless flowers.I mean, you cant DO anything with flowers!Their useless.Ok, They make everything look perty but thats about it. You dont hear people going " we desperatly ran out of flowers!Get more quick or the ships gonna go out of orbit!"
Yes you guessed it.No valentines for me this year.And poor old steve. The only plant I got offered today was ground up, highly allegal, and probably more dangerous than most other normal plants. I said no though, just burn that stuff i dont want it.So they presseded to.Other than the fact they were inhailing the smoke.jjks.
I had to get more credit for my phone today,So while I was at the mall I saw shocking amounts of affection going on everywhere.I was quite disturbed, to voice my opinion I shouted "Whats with you stupid people!Holding hands and being nice to each other",some smarty kuiped "You just wish you were to!", I laughed and walked away.When I was out of sight a bawled my eyeballs out.

A Quote by the famous Izak:"If you were a flower, you would be the one I would rip out of the ground, put into a small jar of water and enjoy until you wither,go brown and die.I would throw you out and find another flower."

Another famous quote:"What did I do to deserve that?I was just trying to be nice!

No comments: