Friday, November 10, 2006

Comic #228


Ok, so, My mum insisted I have desert this time, and then she made me have american brownies afterwards. I'm usually to full and don't feel like pudding. Anyway. Im freakin out. Im so full of sugar I'm all shaky and stuff. Being a computer nerd its sorta hard to find hobbies to expend all this over exuberance.. Well, Other than typing really really really fast. But thats about it, hahaha*twitch twitch* I'm in a good mood.

I have officially decided that bebo kicks Myspaces stupid fat ass. Its true, I kinda like it better cause you can draw on other peoples pages. Thats a definet bonus. So go on there, add me, and I'll draw you a pretty picture with lots blood in it. yay =D

This comic is on time since I drew It a few days ago cause I'm still behind in the comics. Maybe on monday I'll add another one. Who knows.

Currently listening to: Goldfinger - Its Your Life

Hey hey. We havent updated the story in a while, So here it is, for all your oralgasmic pleasure.

Ester rested her hand on the metal door handle, she could feel the roar of engines throbbing through the handle into her hand.
As she opened the door the sound didn’t get louder. In fact it became more distant. She was puzzled. Inside was another door facing her. It seemed to be a hallway made out of blackening concrete. Nick nudged her in then followed her. He put a finger to his lips. Water trickled down the wall at one place and the whole corridor smelt damp. There was a dead end at one side and on the other was a junction with a table in the middle. The corridor was lined with doors. They walked towards the junction. Above the table was a single uncovered light bulb, buzzing every now and again. A squalid chair sat near and on top of the table was a black box or case. Ester walked to the table, she looked over at Nick. His eyes were glistening at the box.
“To easy.” He half said to himself. He dropped to the ground, just fast enough to dodge a saber slash from a door behind him.
An Indian man flipped over Nick between him and the table. Ester Stood in a corner, observing this new turn of events, was this a good guy finally come to defend her?
“I knew you would come Demon,” The Indian man snarled at
“I’m glad you rolled out the welcome mat Kal`el.” Nick smiled.
They leapt at each other.

--To be continued

No comments: