Saturday, November 18, 2006

Comic #229


ok, So, It seems as though matt is Hurteling into a heap of weird looking spikes. Well our brainless hero ever make it away alive? PROBABLY.

My bebo thing has gotten me thinking, its starting to become a social experiment, people react differently to it. Some don't give a damn really and just tell me I need help. Some are genuinly concerend, and the reasonably intelligent ones no its a lie.
But the even smarter ones actually want to discusse it. Thats cool, cause its getting me thinking, Im looking at it in a whole new light now. and its making me review myself a bit. hm, interesting is it not?

In other news I have exams on monday and tuesday, wootus, after that I have nothing left to do other than draw and animate and do all the crap I have always wanted to do, like singing in the rain and flying around on an umbrella pretending to be a nanny.

Currently listening to: Stephen lynch - Half a man

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kehe. this is so much like stalker its not funny. but then it is.

Izak Flash Man said...

Ahem, well, of course it is. I don't spend every spare moment at his place to have fun you know. I go there to STUDY him and his every movement, just so I can perfect him in comic book form. ;)

FZ said...

When you fall off a bottomless pit,you don't die of starvation but rather from dehydration.