Sunday, November 05, 2006

comic #227


Woot, slowly making my way through. Another comic and I will have made up for my three weeks of tardyness.

Ok, first off, props to Matt for his mad skillz in photoshop. Fireworks just doesn't cut it I'm afraid, even if it DOES do vector art(most of the damn time).

So, celebrating SAINT Guy Fawks day. Its sorta noob this year. If there are to many fires and accidents their going to ban it. = (. Is there no way of being a man these days? Is there no dignity?
Hey that reminds me. chic "I heard that guys who wear pink shirts are secure in their masculinity." Izak "Wtf, I'm secure enough to not have to proove it." chic "Oh....".
I'm pretty sure I have said that before. Gosh, thats the annoying thing about this blog, I have so many posts I can't remember anything that I have written before, and I don't wanna keep regurgetating the same thing over and over again. Talking about that, Free txt on weekends is over, but the cool thing is vodafone released 10 dollar txt. meaning 2000 txts for 10 dollars a month. I know to most countries this would be a bit of a rip, cause australia has 2c a txt or something, but in NZ its all 20c a txt so meh.

See ya'll real soon (I hope).

Izzy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow lol buzzy as man! :P