Wednesday, November 08, 2006

kick an emo in his pants day


(Hm. odd) ahem, no one will have no idea what I meant by that (and probably never will.)

Aaaaanyway, Tomorrow, November 9th is Annual 'Kick an Emo in his "overlytighttothepointitsgay" Pants day'

Tell all your friends, get your entire family together for a day of emo ass kicking action. Give all those middle to upper class white kids something REAL to cry and write about for once.

"Dear diary, I went to look for some more hair products and pants in the womans section when I got beset upon by a gaggle of "The other people.", I came home and watched some burnt DVD's with all my friends on our new plasma screen TV... I dunno, No one likes me, I have no friends, and I'm sooo under priveledged."

Also this is toaster appreciation month.

No comments: