Sunday, June 11, 2006


This comic was a real female dog to colour. I hate colouring!! Especially onthis crummy machine. Its such A guttering feeling when you realize you have lost everything you have done. I have been thinking of changing the forma of the comics for a while, Maybe do full page illustrations, with a bit of storyline to go along, I sorta like doing full page stuff. But I guess that would wear off after awhile because action is better captured in many frames. Colouring is deffinatly a problem. Its to much of a distraction for me.
To be honest I want to devote a lot more time to animating. Its awesome, and I got a real kick out of winning that camera. Maybe I could do episodes of Steve? or featuring Steve rather. That could be cool.
I like suggestions by the way.
Yea, Im getting over my mutant flu thing. Which is good. Since it doesnt feel good. duh.
I dont have any amazingly witty anicdotes at the moment, probably because I havent been outside in three days. That can do stuff to your head..

Over and out.

No comments: