Saturday, June 24, 2006

Comic #207


howdy all. Oh frig, at this moment im choking on my own throat. If that is possible. Well, lazer strike was kinda...boring. Give me a paintball gun and Ill teach those pussies for thinking they can run straight through 5 of your team and not suffer reapercussions.

Sorry, no colour, but this strips been dragging on for me, and I dont wanna spend an extra coupla hours trying to prettyfy it. Gosh, Id love to work in a studio or something where I can just do the sketches and stuff, and someone else can ink it, then someone else can colour it awesomely, then someone else can letter it, then someone else can go etc etc.
Cant wait for that day.

Animating at the moment, Im on a creativity high there. If anyone remembers the Johonny and the zootsuit cartoon i did im using johnny again, this time he comes into the real world to have a convo with me. Ill post it when its finished, also, the LJ has a pic I did, "your emo Charlie Brown". I wanna turn it into a shirt.
Probably tomorrow Ill post the Pic of spiderman I was hinting at last time.

Chow for now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Thank you Izak!! What a good teacher you are. From your instructions on Sat night I've added in 'Blog's I like' on my blog! So far yours is the only one there, I'll add more when I have time.
Thanks again!

Izak Flash Man said...

:D, wow, what a good listener you are. I didn't expect you to remember anything I said. Props.