Friday, June 30, 2006

comic #208



to tired. dont wanna talk.... But I guess I should say something since I barely update as it is anyway.
Lj, going strongish, got another pic lined up for that. superman! every superhero must answer the call of nature!!

Myspace. I still dont like it, but im slowly getting into it anyway. I shall go down kicking and screaming.

as soon as I get my mic back ill finish the cartoon I have been working on, mixing real life and cartoons together. My first real effort at something like this. I think im going to have to add shadows and stuff so Johnny doesnt look like hes superimposed on top of the video.

My personal life. Since when did I ever discuss my private life,?? Other than to give amusing anicdotes of my days and thoughts. like how I sprayed myself in the face with the hoes on an extremely cold morning by accident. "It seems to be jammed, ill just put my eye right there andARGfrigINWhatTheOFFoff!TurnitOFF."

oh, woops, and I forgot all about the story of nick and....whatsherface. Ill update that next time I guess. If you want to read the black box, unabridged and without ads, go check out the blog on Myspace, Ill post the whole thing there.

No comments: