Tuesday, June 20, 2006

comic #206


wow, what a huge picture for such a small segment of speach. *shrugs*
Animating this week has been on a high. and drawing the comic has been pushed to the back of the list of "more interesting things to do". Oh yes, Tess wears white lipstick. Or did I say that already? A little weird really, considering I don't think I have ever seen a chic with white lipstick on before. It would be rather interesting really.
woops, I just realized while looking at the thumbnail that I havent done any shading. oopsy. who cares.
Ill be updating the LJ so you might wanna check it out. Spoiler warning - What if spider man was afraid of hights. More to the story on the LJ.

If anyone here has a maple story account in scania add me, izak1, or for my two bera accounts, izak, and Lzak. Original names I know. But I had first dibs so I wasnt gonna let it slip away from me.
P.s. Damn you matthew and your uncanny ability to copy whatever I do but better (except draw, mwahahaha >:D ).

what if there were no hypothetical questions?

Currently listening to: sadie hawkins dance- Relient K.

1 comment:

meowza said...

Huge picture with not much text! My favorite kind of comic!!!
^----^
Just for that, I hold this in my heart as one of my faves!
And plus the backlighting!
Ohhh shiny!
This strip is perfect for my ADHD!
Love the color but still kinda b&w look to it.
Hard to explain.
I love things that are hard to explain!
Very very niiiice