Monday, March 27, 2006



Woot, two in one day. Also today I added a poll box thingy, Ill ask cuting edge questions like...Like... I dont know, ill find something.
This is quite a small section of the story. Since I already did I bit today and this is as much as I have done so far :P.

Near the water front munching on a Bk Double cheese burger sat a man. He had a Trench coat on and a jet black brief case beside him on the bench he was sitting on. This time most fan girls would have to admit, he was pretty good looking. His jet black hair was jelled and the fringe struck up, spiked slightly. He finished his burger, and started to sip away at his coke and chips. They were far to salty. He rubbed his hand on the side of his black jeans, as he did this he looked up to see a woman in her mid twenties, she wasn’t extremely pretty, but, in general she was pretty.

--to be continued.

No comments: