Thursday, March 30, 2006

comic #172 #173



four more then Im back on track. Ok, for all those that are burdened of knowing me personally this is what I wont to happen at my funeral.
When I die, spend all my money on a huge partay(cause parties are lame.), I wont everyone to partay it up, maybe use the kariokie machine to talk about Some of my halirious shenanigans (braking tables in half, Falling down a hill backwards by mistake, falling down stairs backwards by mistake etc. etc.). I wont everyone to come away from it going, "duude that rocked. Izaks funeral kicked ass...What? You didnt come? You missed the coolest partay/funeral of the year man! Your such a noob if you didn't come.
And since she bagsed it, itl be a joint funeral for me and Keir, since she will be in the same car as me at the time of our death (we'll be coming back from delivering Matts millions (inn-joke)). So hopefully lots of her friends will be attending, and also hopefully some of my dorky friends(I dont really mean that) will get hooked up, and everyone will come out a winner! Except for me and keir, Who will probably be wondering why someone hadnt replaced the bulb at the end of the tunnel. Stupid selestiel handymen. Probably got caught in rush hour limbo or something.

No comments: