Sunday, March 05, 2006

comic #151


Woo, comic 150 SUCKED. So I made up for it SORTA by spending 3 hours drawing this one up, its still only not quite up to scratch because SOMEBODY(stairs daggers at mum) is rushing me to get off the computer and do homework. It looks as though the net to my room is shut

down.NoooooooOhwellwhocares. So this comic is to all the special people who I wont be talking to as much on msn anymore :(, I never thought I would be sad about not being able to talk to some of them(couple in particualr).

*sigh*, alright, I have a cold, my throat feels like its redecorated the inside of itself with crinkly newspaper, and for those who dont know me, I have this urge to always sing when Im on the comp so thats turning into torture since I sound like peewee herman.

No comments: