Friday, March 24, 2006

Behold!!


"Behold!For I have Flash!" and then there was a flash, and then light.
Wootness!Well expect to see oodles of comics later on tonight! Im over joyed, and if I didnt have to make dinner You would probably be looking at the next 2 comics by now. Its gonna take me a while to battle my way through the webcomic ranks again. what am I now? 2316th? Thats basically 1000 places back from where I was before my computer went haywire! Oh well.

This is the comic I was working on when the computer went down. Just before I published it I tried doing some drawing on flash, and oh my gosh, its frickin laggy!!Its gonna really turn me off doing this daily, but I shall press on! I think our computer lost ram somehow. I used to be a great believer of computers, I barely ever had a bad word against them until this one decided to go senile(yes for all those imature people out there, it does sound like infertile) on me.

No comments: