Wednesday, March 08, 2006

comic #152 #153



Between school, paperrun(hell yea!Represent), odd jobs(making archives for fellow webcomics) and the liberal bowlfuls of work my parents dish me, I have barely ANY time at all to do the comics.
That throat thing that I mentioned with the last post called for reinforcments and took me out yesterday. Forgive me for am a human(who laughs at your misgivings to).
Since I started the comics my gaming life is practicaly non existent. Let me try and remember the last game I played...ok, I played maple story for about, 17 minutes at matts the other day so I would get to the new world before he did. Once I did and was running around looking at all the lego people Matt gave me the feeling he wanted me to leave so he could go look at it himself...I stayed long enough to be just anoying enough to keep the situation polite and under control. GOD, your brothers are now somewhere down on my hate list Matt, down below a slippery dick called David, who is in turn below barney.

Yes, the "what about my hair" thing is an injoke. The real robert is ABSESD with his hair, you see him enjoying the veiw out a window then you realize hes actually looking at HIMSELF in the window.
" Hey Robert, your meant to look OUT the window."
"Now what would be the point in that? Theres nothing worth looking at."
two naked individuals run past the window, A building explodes and a plane trying to do aireal stunts snaps in half and the pilot goes screaming to his doom from 12 thousand feet.

No comments: