Tuesday, November 15, 2005


woot!Sorry guys but i still have a couple scanned ones to go.I got excited and drew them up to wednesedays.my bad.lol. Well Im of to homeschoolers group in a moe where ill learn NOT to spell stuff like days of the week and other such meanial things like my name. Sheesh adults these days are so grumpy and up tight these days. Like this one guy who was kiyaking down the stream.We were harmlessly letting of bottle bombs and sky rockets and other alegal stuff and we werent even aming at him and he randomly shouts:
man:I hope you blow your fingers of!
ethan:I hope you drown..

That last bit had me laughing for a while.
Another time this lady said to got away from the stream becuase she didnt want us to desturb the ducks.We looked around and there werent any frickin ducks ANYWHERE.
So one of the guys was like: "Sorry nonexistant ducks!"
AND THEN, theres the time when a homeless bum started verbally abusing us for totally no reason. I have meet some pretty cool ones though, who dont actually get angry over stuff.Those are the ones your respect the most.
HEAR THAT ALL YOU TEACHERS OUT THERE!straight from the horses mouth...

No comments: