Friday, November 04, 2005

Oops, comic 31


woops, for anyone that didnt notice I forgot to stick episode 31 in there.Well dont worry, Hot of the press we have episode 31 witch I scrounged Up before I came online.Its my first actuall funny one in a while so yea, Hope everyone enjoys the grandma from hell, BECAUSE I LIVE WITH THAT!even the beard growth!arg, why me!?!Oh yea for anyone that read the comment that I got yesterday, Thats mat(HA),good friend of mine.Lol he just hates it when I only do 1 T.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! no word verification. like your comics. you def. have some talent. i should have you draw a comic of me ;)

Izak Flash Man said...

hey!that sounds promising!what sorta comic?

Anonymous said...

comics are cool. i have family that was heavily into the comics at one point. was even published. great artwork!!!!

Crazy Dan said...

Not bad I will have to check back and see if your comics grow.