Tuesday, November 29, 2005

episode #56


Im pretty sure most teens my age will relate to this comic.End of year brake, all the time in the world strech's out in front of them like a welcome mat and they suddenly realize that theres nothing to do for a couple of MONTHS.The problem is I only SORTA relate to this.I mean they bitch on and on about how school suuuucks and then they bitch on about how all their friends have taken off down country and left them all on their lonesome.you know what I say?get off MSN and frickin collect stamps or something.lol.I tried collecting stamps, its not what you would call an action extravegansa so I stopped.
At the moment Im into skate boarding.Im gonna have to buy a new board though.My current one is threatining to do itself in and brake in half like the last one.

No comments: