Saturday, November 26, 2005

comic #54


this is actually yesterdays one.So hopefully tommorrow MIGHT be a double feature.Looks like the beach day isnt going to happen.DAMN YOU RAIN WITH YOUR LIFE GIVING MOISTNESS!!*ahem*.Some of you may have noticed im starting to faze backgrounds into my comics.Some day It will be fully detailed stuff hopefully.

--reply to rufus berkly's comment: hmm, wow.Interesting.Hes 8 years older than me, his site also looks like one giant ad that takes way to long to load on my 56k modem.Its his job to make comics, I mearly do this out of boredom and free will.
but other than that, thanks for your insight and merry christmas.:)

P.s.s i know you are in fact pimp daddy ceasar 3rd so dont bleeping spam my site!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this ain't got shit on that pimp comics site the adress is pimpcomics.blogspot.com that's some cold ass shit right there these comics look dumb!

MTKilla The King said...

????? EH WHAT IS GOING ON THERE'S ONLY ONE PIMP DADDY CEASAR 3RD & THAT'S ME I'M GOOGLING MY NAME THEN I COME ACROSS THIS SHIT HE'S NOT PIMP DADDY CEASAR 3RD & MY JOB IS NOT TO MAKE COMICS I DO THEM FOR FUN & NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON THIS IS MT PIMPDADDYCEASAR.BLOGSPOT.COM SO YOU BETTER GET THAT SHIT RIGHT