Monday, November 14, 2005

episode #41 #42 #43




Phew.Lats of the big updates.Now I can get back to just doing 1 a day.I think Ill stick to just drawing them on the computer since thier overall better quality and fast output makes it a thousand times better than just drawing by hand.Even though Im better at just drawing by hand.I should buy a drawing tablet but their way to expensive and Im getting pretty good at drawing with the mouse.Also on my to-do list is learing how to use photoshop.We have the latest full version on the computerbut I cant be screwed learning how to use the silly thing.
Worth over 700 dollars as well I think.Everyones begging for a burn of it.Its really annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, wheres my burn Taylor aye... Aye... AYE!!!

Izak Flash Man said...

REPORT HIM!HES TRYING TO MAKE ME DO SOMETHING ALEGAL!