Sunday, January 08, 2006

comic #96


First of all, dedicated to saruul(my hippy) and her boredomness.May it take my place jumping off a bridge after your reading this.;)
Its quite nice to know people actually read my comics for entertainment not out of politeness. :D .In the back of my mind theres always a nagging feeling that im not REALLY up to scratch.But in some ways thats a good thing since its driving me to increase my skills of drawing and story telling even more.but of course if I let it get on top of me its the old "oh i like it when the red water pourse out of my wrists" if you know what i mean.If you dont just nod knowingly like an old sage thats been there and done that.

Recomended listening today:Original hardcore - the nu breed.
lol, matt just pointed out, comic 96 opposite of 69.:).dont ask me how it would work though.EewwWww.

No comments: