Saturday, January 14, 2006

comic #102


shhhh,watching Solaris.Ill comment later.Is it just me or is the shoutbox not DOING anything?Ill have to replace it with A new one maybe.Oh,check out Zaras latest steve chronical.I LOoooOOoOooove them.

Yea, the plot was weird.I got it though.I thought it was rather good in its own right.Its the sort of movie you can think about for a long time.Thought provocing.

"I was afraid that I remembered her wrong"
oh, my favourite line=
"Why did you commit suicide?"
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"
I just found that SO funny/cheesey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mum watched Solaris! Not because she was interested in the actual plot - she didn't even get the plot - but because she wanted to stare and drool over George Cloony. (I didn't watch it, I was too busy copying the costumes from Lord of the Rings.) You're right, the shout box ISN'T working!