Sunday, August 06, 2006

comic #214

well, hardcore week. How bought you?....Really? That must have stung in the morning. Finally finished A toon im doing for church. Its a little more sedate compared to some of my others.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7683/sowerseedap7.swf
this latest comics taken me a while. I hate drawing cars. grrr.

frig this maths and frig this art to. quote of the two weeks.

this is the part where I stare at the wall for about 10 seconds, pick a subject and keep writing for hours about it..........
So I was talking to this spamvertisement sales men person on the phone. He had an indian accent, he sounded quit charming. Anyway, he said that he was doing a thingy about asking people about issues in the community, and If I would like to do it. I was desperately trying to come up with some insane excuse not to. I couldnt think of anything. OH DAMN! MATT! I missed my chance!!!!!AWWWWWWWWWW!
Anyway. I just said it wouldnt be a good time, and he said was I sure, and I said I was damn sure. Then he asked if anyone male and 18 or older would do it. And I was like, no there isnt. and he was like, are you sure about that? And I was, Look, I think I should know, this isn’t a youth hostle you know. Sheesh, im the only one here.
so he said if that was alright, and im like no. and then he says, one moment please. I sat there for a sec, then was like, WHAT?HUH?. then he tried asking me stuff. I mean, damn, what does it take to get rid of someone these days? anyway, I finally told him I wasnt even 16 and I didnt want to do it anyway. He asked me if I was sure about that to. uhm wait, let me check... nope 2 more years before I could be priviledged enough to partake of your research scandal.

Woot.

No comments: