Friday, July 28, 2006

comic #213


so much mystery! It just makes me feel like....singing? Ok, so, I found a new Reel Big fish song. its awesome, thats not its name, thats the name of one of their newer ones.

What ever happened to smash mouth? I have said this before in one of my comics. But Honestly, did they suck THAT bad?? I did some research (meaning I downloaded some of their songs) and their really not that bad. Their actually pretty groovy. But what do I know. Im "unconforming". Im not trendy though. Cause to be trendy you have to be unconforming with everyone at the same time. That bugs the hell outa me(good thing to, hell sucks). I mean, EMOS ARE NOT IN THE FREAKING BIT COOL. ahem. I mean, Honestly, they cut their wrists why? I have heard, cause it feels good. Well...gosh. I dunno.
But as soon as someone finds an alternate style to follow, or to not be punk, skater, gangsta, emo, goth, their instantly labeled uncool. Now thats so hypocritical. How fickle fashions be.
WAIT! I just had an appifiny!
To be unconforming, is to be rebelious? correct. Well, Them saying im uncool just proves that im a rebel. If everyone thought I was cool, and My music was cool, and everyone just appcepted it, I wouldnt be rebelious anymore.
So its like a win win situation. They say I suck, I tell them that they dont know what it means to be trully rebelious and then tell them they can mess around in drag as much as they like. go shave your legs. It would make sense.

But then again. Me saying that would make them rebelious, and now im being the hypocrit. or am I? I do not know. I will study this phenominon.

No comments: