Friday, July 14, 2006

comic #211


Welcome back to NZ Nicolian. :) I hope Fiji was awesome, but ill find out soon enough.

The only good bit of this strip is the chic in the center there. Shes AWESOMENESS o'a stick. Well awesomeness with aircraft goggles.
Havent seen Andy for a while have we? refresh your memory here >
http://izaksteve.blogspot.com/2006/03/comic-154.html

Well, im tired, and i probably have a night filled with free txting in front of me. so either way im screwed.

I have almost finished the entire story of izak, im starting on steves story probably next, or Tess's. I know its weird, You would think I would work on Steves story first. But His is broader than everyone elses, but in the end ties everyones together. Oooh, did I just drop hints? *major fans go back and read the last paragraph twelve time.*
Ha. Like I even have fans.

And on that note, im gonna start a small site about me, and where I am on the net. Basically the stalkers bible to me. Itl have links to all my latest animations etc. Anyone who wanted to see the johnny and the zootsuit toon again heres the link... http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4796/childsplay0zp.swf

6 comments:

MTKilla The King said...

I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING UM... I WAS GOGGOLING MY NAME & I CAME A CROSS A COMMENT OF YOURS & THIS IS THE REAL PIMP DADDY CEASAR 3RD & I DON'T REALLY MAKE COMICS CAUSE I'M DEVOTED TO IT I MAKE COMICS CAUSE I JUST FEEL LIKE DOING IT & UH! WHO THE HELL IS RUFUS BERKLY HE'S NOT ME MY NAME IS MORRIS TURNER A.K.A PIMP DADDY CEASAR 3RD ALSO HERE'S MY HOMEPAGE WWW.PIMPDADDYCEASAR.BLOGSPOT.COM SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE GETTING HIM CONFUSE WIT ME BUT I DO LIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING KEEP IT

Izak Flash Man said...

Jeez. Im so glad someones finally sorted this out.
Man, im so sorry, that rufus berkly dude was a hate mailer A while back when I first started the blog. And he said something about your Site. So one thing led to another and I thought he was you trying to get some free advertising. Dude. Sorry bought that.
Well, im glad it was some random putting me down and not another Cartoonist.

MTKilla The King said...

IT'S ALL GOOD FAMILY KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!

PEACE

Pimp Daddy Ceasar 3rd

(well, Morris Turner Is My Real name)

Izak Flash Man said...

:D thanks. You to bro.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»