Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Steve: the next generation?


For a while I have been thinking of an art shift, basically making all the characters look less manga and more real(ish). So heres the first sketch. Im gonna do tess and the rest of the team next. Notice he has started to grow stubble? Little Steve is starting to finally grow up('bought tiume to. hes like what? 16?)
Been semi working on tomorrows strip. I have been burning most of my time animating, I forgot how fun it was. Im being a lot more adventurious with my camera angles and effects now that I have grown confident in my drawing.
So check this space tomorrow for the next instalation of Izak*Steve. Murder mystery anyone? CSI Piss take anyone?

"Wait! This bit of glass imbedded in her forhead must be from the get away vehicle! Take it down to the lab and get it checked out!"....Later, at the lab: "The glass checks out, from a car with the registration number: PA314." "My God! Thats the registration number of the guy whos sleeping with my wife! Shes in danger!" "Idiot."...How did they figure out the number plate from a piece of broken glass? The plot thickens (actually the plot is really quite diluted. Stupid made for TV trash, goes for all crime scene investigation programs.) (haha, now everyone hates me.)

No comments: