Friday, May 12, 2006

comic #197


Howdy all. Wow. the comic rankings going all over the place. one moment its on 2000, next day its on 1888.

Anyways. STILL working on the cartoon that I mentioned earlier in the month. Confidential about what its about. nothing to do with Steve so dont expect a feature length animation anytime soon. I have been thinking of doing that. Get a bunch of friends to do the voices. I cant really think of anyone to do Steves voice though. I want Orlando bloom to do my voice. So I sound sorta high breathed and arrogant sounding. "pahhst mhe theh RING FrOod0.", "Mhy FATHER was not ah PirATe. AAARR. oops, sorry, I learnt that off my father."

cool phrases of the week: awesome by association. Awesomeness on a stick. You and I are mortal but rock and roll will never die.

HAPPY SMURFING BIRTHDAY NICOLIAN.

( He smurfed all the smurfing smurf berries.)

No comments: