Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Battle field 2 Is Kick ass! Multi player is so cool. Such a good stress relief.
"Boom! Head shot! Thats what you get for dropping a tank on my head!"

Anyway. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, the comp was taken over by Ben (my brother). Been playing Red Alert 2 like crazy. Clocks the Skirmishes in 15 minutes, can last without getting one guy killed. Thats just nuts. My games usually last 40 minutes.

Sorry, no colour, nothing fancy, been waaaaay to busy with stuff.

It seems as though, some people didnt have much of an idea of what was going on in the last comic. They were investigating the murder of Tess's father. Clears stuff up? it wasnt just A comic that had nothing to do with the story line. I would usually announce it if it was.

anyway, heres the next installation of the story.

George Watched the boats load up with people. A faceless mass, all with separate lives and dramas, all thinking they’re the center of the universe. In fact this was all very untrue, the world revolved around only one person, and had been for at least the past 80 years. But this is getting off track; let us go back to George.
He was so bored and sleepy he barely noticed the man in the slick suit walk towards him. The man looked fake. As if his whole being was a masquerade. Pretending what he wasn’t. He was dosed in blood, all the way down his ripped front, splashing onto his pants.
The man flashed George a quick grin.
“Would you be interested in selling me that wheel chair kind Sir?” Nick prompted.
“Kind Sir?” George said “You haven’t heard my answer yet. Noo. I won’t.”
“But what If I offer you what you have always wanted most?” Nick Grinned again.

--to be continued.

No comments: