Tuesday, June 16, 2009

comic #246
























Hello hello. It has been almost two years since I posted a Steve comic. Life has been chugging on. Last year was the most kick ass year of my life. The odd thing is, Steve wasn't a part of it at all. I only noticed when I finished 2008, that the people I hung out with that year didn't know anything about Steve. If you were a friend of mine prior to that year These comics were that "Oh Izak, you do that little comic thing don't you." it was like my nervous twitch thingy. I think it may have been a good thing that I disattached really. The comic had a lot of baggage with it. I started planning how the story would continue a few months ago. Revising in my mind over and over how the story will go. Tying up loose ends, etc. Grounding the comic in its roots also. The story style I used in the last few comics is shit. It didn't have that bit of life that the framed comics did.
So here it is, quite unceremoniosly presented to you, uncoloured is the next step in the odd life of steve.
P.s. If you want to know what I'm up to these days check out Izaksmells.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wooo new comic