Monday, May 21, 2007

comic #241


ROAR! Did I scare you? Probably not. Because you reading this, and never once do words scare you for being unexpected or in caps.
Oh yes, I made a new blog. its my geek side that I try not to let out on this blog. if your into gaming, or you just want my sarcastic take on things more regularly I suggest you check it out, www.gamerlad.blogspot.com

This comic sorta wasn’t meant to be one, that’s why its crap. It started as just a doodle of me. Probably the best comic version me I have done to date. But it suddenly connected very easily with the izak story line of izaksteve. So I decided to incorporate it.
I have been working on a cartoon for HM rage 07. Probably wont be able to finish it. So instead im dedicating it to NZ music month.
Speaking of music. The new relient k album is out. And wow…. It actually made an impact on me personally. If there was one song I was going to show everyone it would be – deathbed. 11 minutes of throat lump inducing awesomeness. I was so blown away by it. It really blessed my life. I haven’t been so serious in my blog before…. Please, listen to the song..

- keep rockin the suburbs everybody

story continued –

He opened his eyes and looked at Jason. He lowered the gun.
“Ok, fair enough.” He said. “But only on one condition. Take that box and open it outside.”
Ester had already grabbed it and slung it under one arm. She rushed past Nick and threw her arms around Jason. They embraced and spoke to each other quickly. They took the Box outside. When they put their hands near the straps to open it they could her soft sweet voices, they sounded so inviting, but so far away. As if someone on a boat across the harbour was talking and it was carrying over the water.
They opened it, and the voices got loud, harsh, and terrifying. The voices swirled around them and then as quickly as they came disappeared, the last sound being a hiss that slowly died away. It was bone chilling. Like a wild animal fighting for its life and overtaken with brutality and rage.

--To be continued

No comments: