Sunday, February 04, 2007

comic #235

The present if the past compared to your future, So don't try to prioritize the present over the past. Since sometimes the past means a lot to people who are trying to drown their present sorrows in it. You heartless jerk. =P

I think im getting into the swing of doing the comics again. I might have another in the next few days.
I hope this new style isnt boring you. Its very economic for me. So dont give me guilt trips =D.

I know I havent updated the 'story' for a while, but I just finished writing the entire thing, you can find the non incremented version on my myspace.



Ester rested her hand on the metal door-handle; she could feel the roar of engines throbbing through the handle into her hand.
As she opened the door the sound didn’t get louder. In fact it became more distant. She was puzzled. Inside was another door facing her. It seemed to be a hallway made out of blackening concrete. Nick nudged her in then followed her. He put a finger to his lips. Water trickled down the wall at one place and the whole corridor smelt damp. There was a dead end at one side and on the other was a junction with a table in the middle. The corridor was lined with doors. They walked towards the junction. Above the table was a single uncovered light bulb, buzzing every now and again. A squalid chair sat near and on top of the table was a black box or case. Ester walked to the table, she looked over at Nick. His eyes were glistening at the box.
“To easy.” He half said to himself. He dropped to the ground; just fast enough to dodge a saber slash from a door behind him.
An Indian man flipped over Nick between him and the table. Ester Stood in a corner, observing this new turn of events, was this a good guy finally come to defend her?
“I knew you would come, Demon,” The Indian man snarled at Nick.
“I’m glad you rolled out the welcome mat Kal`el.” Nick smiled.
They leapt at each other.

--To be continued

No comments: