Friday, February 09, 2007

comic #236


Hey everyone. I learnt something the other day. I find it vitally important to tell you. Matt cant do liquid. I mean frig. You can do awesome planets and awesome swirly designs but not liquid. I thought that was what they taught you in photoshop 101. Lol. Nah all good. But I expect progress my man. I need you to broadern your ability so I can abuse your talents a bit more.


Man, Relient K is still such a good band. I forgot how cool all my old bands were before I got into my ska stage.
Could someone tell me what important event (like easter or valentines) happens about 8-9 months from february? I mean, come on, why is there so many freakin birthdays. Did everyone just get together and decide that february would be a convieniant time to give birth. You know, not quite into the school term so thats handy, and its all calm after the holiday rush of christmas etc.
thinking about it... Its sorta odd. It makes me snigger thinking about people planning on when their gonna have kids. "no no, we cant have sex tonight, we agreed on september. No negotiation... Im not doing that... Ok maybe I will.. Just a little though."
ok heres the next part to the story.
Jason Started looking frantically round the ferry. Down a small detour he found an empty wheel chair. A little further on was the engine room door still open. He could see light reflecting off sharp fast moving objects. As he came closer he realized it was two men Sword fighting. The younger more resilient looking mans sword had a red glow about it, but only slightly. But more importantly, on the other side of the two men was Ester, doing her best to not become collateral damage.
“Ester!!” He shouted as an automatic reaction. Everyone hesitated for a second seeing a slight individual framed in the light of the door. Everyone except Nick, Who in one clean swipe knocks the Indian mans head off.
“Now for you.” Nick said as he whipped out the water pistol and pointed it at Jason.

--To be continued

No comments: