Friday, September 01, 2006

Comic #218


Im sorta proud of this comic. First off, the bottom right hand corner, of Matt falling down the trap door, the fuzzy motion effect is awesome. I love you flash 8 and your filters of awesomeNESS.

Second of all is the bottom left frame. I didn't notice the joke till I was adding the speach bubbles and just noticed the joke in it "Leave the devious thinking to me.(could you move forward and to the right please?)" Yes, very subtle and devious evil Izak. Your about as accidentally witty as I am. Like when I was trying to cheer my mum up about her age. "Look, to be honest your not all that old. Compared to those rocks in the garden." it just wasn't meant to come out like that.

Im going to try and update over the weekend sometime, to make up for the one I missed last week. I was at Piha, great surfy beach if your into the whole cold thing... And the whole surfy thing. Its really wack, I saw myself in the reflection of a window when we were buying ice cream. I actually looked like a surfy or something weird. I almost scared myself...almost.. but I realized how hot I was. :P

But anyway, on a lighter note for these evening, just to sooth the nerves. MY MUMS A WHORE BAG! Yea, thats right, NOW try and diss me after that.

No comments: