Thursday, December 29, 2005

comic #87


for all those who wanted to know, Tes is a complete figment of my imagination, meaning, she is only loosley based on someone I know, but not enough to go, "OH MY GOSH!ITS BLAH BLAH BLAH!I cant believe it!". that means, NO. Im not hitting on someone from real life.Does that answer the question Zara?I know you werent implying that I was hitting on someone from real life but..yea.

Still figuring out the band.Im still going with the base.Who cares that base players always look retarded and never get girls?I dont.well, the retarded bit anyway.I got a couple of good base lines under my belt so thats gonna be cool.Now, off to watch the brothers in arms DVD.

ROCK ON EVERYBODY
!see you tommorrow XOXOXOX
(gay conitations arise in your mind)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I was trying to find out if you were hitting on someone, but only because Keir wanted to know. Or at least, she wanted to know a couple of weeks ago. Knowing Keir, she probably no longer cares.