Thursday, December 15, 2005

comic #73


It is trully sad that nice people can be led into a life of drugs.I know a bunch who have.If it wasent for their radical lifestyle change they wouldnt have so many complications and bricks to carey in their bag of life.
Now im not going to preach about how drugs are bad for them since they would already know what its doing to them(and anyway,Everyone else is telling them how bad it is for them so why waste my breath?) but instead im going to live a life drug/vice free.Perhaps by showing them that you can still have fun without narcotics they might decide its worth fighting against their addiction.
I thought it would be cool to have a story similiar to the ones I hear all the time in my story. and who knows,they might find a way out of the downward spiral.

Dude,I sound like a frickin parental unit!!

No comments: