Wednesday, December 14, 2005

comic #72


theres problems with having real people in my comics.First off all, they all (well most) are always telling me to put more of them into the comics.Then they tell me HOW I should draw the comic e.g. draw me with a massive 8 pack Izak, make me do something that will kill steve and make me the main character.Then there are the friends who I havent or wont put into my comics yet.Sheesh.lol.Actually, I love it that you guys show such a keen interest in my comics. As long as ONE off you still tell me that my comics are great Ill keep doing them.
Its great to have such amaginative and sly friends such as yourselves.Zara, keep hasseling me about spelling.
Phil, hang tight,your coming soon.
Keir, keep poking holes in my comics and appreciating them and thinking their funny all at the same time.
Matt,uh,ummm.Damn.Ill get you that shirt saying "izaks #1 fan" on the front.
Robert,Keep thinking your gods green skinned gift to the female race.
Alyssa, your a really good compassionate friend, dont stop being you.
Jeremy, HAVE YOU EVEN READ MY COMICS YET??!?
Also thanks to all the homeschool buddies for stopping me from being a complete and utter reject of society.
And also any people out there across cyber space how spend your pressious time reading (and hopefully) enjoying my comics.

Why did I do all that?Why didnt I wait till episode 100?I don't know.Why do I need to wait for a special occasion to be thankful?

1 comment:

JOE B said...

Now that's funny.
Keep up the good work.
JoeB