Thursday, April 06, 2006

comic #181


Public service message: Feel alone in the world? Think theres no one out there that loves you? Well guess what! Stop being such a angst little twerp about it because now (new from moose) is this!My words of encouragement(tm).
Theres those song lyrics "Everybody loves somebody sometime"

Well its true, and chances are somebody, somewhere out there has loved you. You might not know it but theres some creeoy stalker guy out there writing your name over and over again in their text books cause they cant think of anything better to do. Oh that just reminded me, For all of those that read the shout box, You may have noticed I went ape because my computer supposedly "SPAKETH"(or spoke) to me. Well it did, it was a sorta highish baby voice, and was freaking out. "Help me" then that was it. I did alt-ctrl-Delete to see what programs were running, nothing out of the ordinary. We are infested with some nasty viruses though, damn hotmail. So my hearts been hammering over all this. I dont like being in the room alone with the computer incase it tells me the secret of the universe and I forget. Actually, more likely, I dont want the computer to grasp my thigh obtrusively. ANYWAY. Back to my public service announcement. Girls! This ones for you, the ones that think they look like a monkeys B-hind. You DONT. Its physicaly impossible to look like an apes posteriar. When a guy falls in love with you, no matter what you look like, the more we look at you, the prettier you become. After A while you look like a goddess and we have to be tied to a table or something so we dont do anything rash. So dont worry about looks, as long as you have a beautiful personality everything else will just come free with the package. GUYS, You might get down in the dumps and stuff, and think you look hidious as well. But to be honest, most unshallow girls dont just go for looks anyway, their not turned on the same way as guys. I think Thats something both sexs should understand. I could go into this deeper but Ill leave it for another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh... the eagerly awaited re-encounter of Tess and Steve is almost finally here!

KeirBear said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i can see right thru ur 'public service message' i know wat ur on about! *points finger* and suddenly the world makes sense. funny that. its keir by the way gosh darn being so technologically challenged.